Divine Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels, Vampires, Humans, governed by Archangels. What else could you want?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faith

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faith Stevens

Faith Stevens

Faith Empty
PostSubject: Faith   Faith Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct - 15:20

Last Name: Stevens
First Name: Faith

Sex: woman
Sexuality: straight

Powers or Gifts:
1-Geomancy
2-Minor illusions
3-Foresight
Description of Gifts:
1-Geomancy, unlike what the name usually means, I don't manipulate rocks the way people think. I can sense what kind of mineral I can touch. I can feel what kind of minerals are beneath my feet, helping minors find precious metals and gems. Only under immense emotional strain can I make earth do what I wish it to do.
2-Minor Illusions are a defensive ability. I use it to blind my enemies by making them see whatever I want them to see. The sight, the smells and the sounds are realistic to the point that those who see it would believe it. I can only use this ability on the weak minded fools that attack an angel. I am training to strengthen it.
3-Foresight is uncontrollable. I see glimpses of the near future. Sometimes they make sense, sometimes they don't. My Lord often uses this ability for himself, I have no idea what I say or do during those moments, but I remember the visions. They happen when I'm awake, never when I sleep and most often when my mind is at rest.

Physical Description: My wings are so big they always touch the ground, no matter how much I pull them up. Or maybe I'm too short for their size. Other than the obvious grey wings and pale skin, my eyes are ice blue and my Lord's mark is stamped on the back of my neck.
Psychological Description: I dislike humans and vampires. Humans are destructive with everything around them, Vampires are too violent. I stay away from the mind games and political issues of the world. I can walk by a dying human or vampire, but I will never leave an animal in need.

Story: I was the third daughter of my Father. He had four wives. Failing to be a son to him, he barely gave me any attention or affection, making my own mother resent me. I grew up on my own pretty much, I learned to fly thanks to my school teacher in the Refuge. She took care of me. She had a birth defect, her wings were crippled so she never flew, but she knew how to teach others very well. I stayed by her side more often than by my parents. She taught me to love the little things in life, to cherish weaker creatures. Since then, I've taken care to save any animal in need. However, I needed to leave the nest eventually, so I set off in the world, looking to learn even more.

Which Archangel do you serve? I've not pledged myself to any of them.

Do you own or want vampires? No
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

Faith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith   Faith Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct - 15:22

Validated
Back to top Go down
https://divine-blood.forumactif.com

Faith
Page 1 of 1