Divine Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels, Vampires, Humans, governed by Archangels. What else could you want?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vincent Wilks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent Wilks

Vincent Wilks

Vincent Wilks Empty
PostSubject: Vincent Wilks   Vincent Wilks Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct - 16:28

Last Name: Wilks (real name forgotten)
First Name: Vincent (Vaughn)
Race: Vampire

Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight

Power or gift:
1-Feathermorph
2-Pyrokenisis

Description of Power of Gift:
1- Feathermorph is an invented word my Lord Elijah came up with when it first happened. I can sprout feathers all over my body, giving me different abilities or boosts depending on how they are placed. I can slow down a fall by having them on my arms and sides, or gain more speed by having them grow along my spine. They are always bright in colors and will protect me from some harm.
2-Pyrokenisis is exactly what it sounds like. I manipulate fire. If there is no source around, it takes me a bit longer to make it appear, but the heat doesn't burn me or those I chose to spare. Anger me and you will burn to a crisp. You cannot put out this fire, it's mine to control, even under water.

Physical Description: I've always been a warrior, so my body is covered in scars. My transformation from human to vampire changed my dark brown eyes to an ember color, Elijah believes it is attached to my pyrokenisis. And a mark appeared on my face over my right eye, seems to be part of the feathermorph.
Psychological Description: I was raised in respect. I will never attack someone who is without a weapon. When I came to age, I joined an army and from then on, I became a silent person. I speak when necessary. Work is work, I do it for pay. I feel little remorse for bringing rogues back to their master.

Story: I was a roudy human when I was younger. Wanting to prove myself to women and friends, I joined the army of a lord of that time, I fought and survived only to see how disgusting war was. But it was too late, I was enrolled. My pride soon became my duty as I slaughtered countless men on the field of battle, in the name of a man that has long since died. I would cut down any foe, but one day, I man with wings came to the battle, struck down my comrades in a single blow of a brilliant sword. I battled him for as long as I could, as hard as I could until his blade cut open my chest and abdomen. As I lay in my own blood dying, he made me an offer. To serve him for a hundred years. Feeling death so near myself, I accepted. I didn't know it would actually be possible.
For almost two years, I was writhing in pain as my body healed and changed. When I came to, I was a vampire. The winged man was Elijah, I later found out he was an Archangel and he ruled south America. He was kind but strict. He helped me and every other young vampires to hunt and use our abilities. For the agreed hundred years of service I owed him, I was his best warrior. I defended his people with pride once more. I remained by his side until he asked me if there was anything else I would wish to do. I wished to join the Hunters Guild. To hunt down rogue vampires that harm innocents. He let me go.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

Vincent Wilks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent Wilks   Vincent Wilks Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct - 18:18

Validated
Back to top Go down
https://divine-blood.forumactif.com

Vincent Wilks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum