Divine Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels, Vampires, Humans, governed by Archangels. What else could you want?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Liana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liana

Liana

Liana Empty
PostSubject: Liana   Liana Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct - 18:52

Last Name: Fross
First Name: Liana

Sex: woman
Sexuality: straight

Powers or Gifts:
1- Electrokinesis
2- Murder of Crows
3- Glamour

Description of Gifts:
1- Around my 80th birthday, I noticed that I could pull electricity out of outlets. I showed my parents and they got me a teacher. I can manipulate all types of electricity, man-made or natural, however, a lightning strike can still kill me, or burn me very badly.
2- Although I can call all type of birds to me, I usually call crows, the same black wings as me. I can order a group of crows or murder of crows to attack a target I have marked with some of my angel dust. The crows will attack the enemy, letting me either escape or killing my target. I can call them away if I change my mind.
3- Although I am nowhere near becoming an Archangel, I do have glamour. I can become invisible to everyone's eyes, however, the others can still smell me or hear me, it's not perfect, but it allows me to reach my destination without being bothered or attacked.

Physical Description: My wings are black as night tipped with silver at their ends. My eyes are silver, changing color only depending on the lighting around me. My hair is the same as my wings, black with silver tips. I wear metallic finger gloves to protect my fingers from the electricity I control.
Psychological Description: I was raised in a luxurious setting, but, even though I don't mind it, I'm not overly fond of luxury. However, I will always be attracted to the beauty of silver. I will also never refuse a gift from potential suitors. I don't need the attention, but I do enjoy it.

Story: I grew up in the refuge, like every other angelic child. I worked hard to be at the top of my class in most subjects. Both my Parents worked at the Medica and hoped I would follow after them, but I didn't develop the same abilities they had. I had abilities that reminded my mother of my great grandmother. I never knew her, didn't even know if she was still alive somewhere.
When I learned how to fly, I became so frightened, the first time I jumped off the cliff that my body froze, my wings wouldn't open. I was saved by wings blue like the sky, tipped with silver. Hair black and blue, eyes of gold. He caught me and then taught me to fly. Illium. I never forgot this man. I loved him. I pledged myself to Raphael in hopes to see him again. Now I'm old enough to leave the refuge and join him in New York, at the tower. I just hope he still remembers me after all these years.

Which Archangel do you serve? Raphael

Do you own or want vampires? no
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

Liana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liana   Liana Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct - 18:52

Validated
Back to top Go down
https://divine-blood.forumactif.com

Liana